How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
Hey hello, beautiful people on the planet earth ! so in today’s article I am gonna be showing you guys how you can root and install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime in the simplest way possible 🙂
1) To install TWRP recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader of your device (click here to unlock the bootloader)
2) Make Sure To BackUp your important stuff just to be in safe side
Required Downloads Section
- Download MiFlash Unlocking Tool (To Unlock Your Device Bootloader)
- Download TWRP Installation Tool For Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
- Download SuperSu (To Root Your Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime)
How To Install TWRP Recovery
Alright for those who don’t know The latest version of TWRP 18.104.22.168 recovery is finally available for Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime so now you can actually flash the recovery to enjoy the latest custom Rom’s and tweak your device by rooting your Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime with the TWRP recovery installed. So pretty much follow the steps mentioned below to flash TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
- Enable “Developers Option” you can do that by going into settings >> about phone >> and tap on build number or MIUI version for few times until it displays “you are a developer” and you are done
- next once again go back to setting and this time, you need to enable “USB Debugging” you can do that by going into settings>> Additional settings >>> Developers options >> finally you can see USB Debugging just enable that
- Download the TWRP Installer tool from the links given above in the download section and extract the TWRP installer Zip.
- next Run twrp-installer.bat as an administrator.
Next Hit Enter
- Next boot your phone into the fastmode mode and follow the instructions displayed on-screen
- once the installation is done Your phone will automatically boot into TWRP recovery mode
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
- Download SuperSU and place it in your internal memory of Oneplus 3
Step-2 after getting into the TWRP recovery. Just tap on install which can found on the main menu of the TWRP recovery
Step-3 Next look/browse for the SuperSU Zip that you have placed in your internal memory
Step-4 next select SuperSU Zip and swipe to confirm flash and reboot your device to system from the recovery and you are done. so now you have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
Feel free to share this article with your friends. Also, check out our Blog for more interesting articles. Our blog covers various topics related to technology like how-to’s, tips & tricks and best smartphones info etc.