How To Install Samsung galaxy Note 7 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G
As we all know that Samsung galaxy note 7 was a disaster just because it has starting exploding in the hands of the people which led Samsung to shut down the Galaxy Note 7. But the software on the galaxy note 7 was awesome smooth and for the first time, people started loving the TouchWiz(#touchwiz Squad). So if in case you still have a Samsung galaxy note 4 SM-N910G and feeling very sad with the old version of android then don’t worry in this article we gonna be showing you guys how you can install NEMESIS ROM which is fully ported Note 7 ROM(With Complete features) on Samsung galaxy note 4 SM-N910g so that you can enjoy the new taste of note 7 on your old galaxy note 4 N910G
Advantages of installing ROMs:-
1.we can remove bloatware (Pre-installed apps on your device by the smartphone manufacturer)
2.Custom ROMs come with custom kernels so with custom kernels you will be able to overclock your device to increase the processing power and performance of your device
3.In terms of customization, you can customize look and feel of your Android device like crazy after installing a custom ROM
4.Your device will be up to date by installing the custom ROM
5.There will be improvement in your battery life than before
Disadvantages of installing ROM:-
1.At first, you will loose your warranty of your device
2.There may be a chance of bricking your device
3.You might face some App crashing issues
4.you will also lose some native features of your device.
Things to be done before installation Of Custom ROM’S
1.You should make sure that your device is fully charged because your device may brick in the middle of installation process if it does not have enough juice left in the battery [Atleast 70%-80% is recommended]
2.Backup all your important Data or else you will lose your important stuff
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 7 NEMESIS Rom : HERE
Download TWRP Recovery : HERE
Source >> XDA Developers
We (TechnoProtocol Team) is not responsible for any kind of damage or issues you face while or after following this procedure. follow this tutorial at your own risk
Steps To Install Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Rom On Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G
1) so at First, download and install a custom recovery (click here to install TWRP recovery). If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then you can skip this step.
2) Download the NEMESIS Note 7 ROM from the links given above and place Zip file into your device internal storage or SD card.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by pressing and holding Power + Home + Volume Up for few seconds until you see a galaxy logo and you will be in recovery mode
5) Now do a Factory Reset by following the steps mentioned below
Go to Wipe>Advanced Wipe
>Select Dalvik cache, data, cache, and System >> swipe to wipe them.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select it & swipe to confirm flash.
7) after the above process completes just tap on reboot system to reboot your device and you are done
So this how you can install NEMESIS fully ported Note 7 ROM which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat on your Samsung galaxy note 4 SM-N910g