About Google Pixel Smartphone Disadvantages And Advantages
( Complete Google Pixel Disadvantages And Advantages Are Listed Below )
The reviews of Google’s Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones are out long time ago and we got some mixed response from different users and reviewers about google pixel but don’t worry we have compiled a complete list of pros and cons about google pixel for you, so that you can decide whether it fits your needs or not to buy. Before talking about the pros and cons of the google pixel lets take a look at quick specs of the device. Google pixel has a 5.5-inch quad HD AMOLED display with single nano sim and it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset with 4GB of RAM. Coming to the storage the Google pixel has 32/128GB of internal storage with no expandable storage but it won’t cause any problem because 128 GB is more than enough to us and there will be no possibility of additional external storage and in the case of the camera, we got a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. The battery on this device is 3450MaH along with a quick charging facility but unfortunately no wireless charging and you have a fingerprint scanner at the back.We also have the sensors such as Proximity / ALS | Accelerometer / Gyrometer | Magnetometer | Pixel Imprint | Barometer | Hall effect sensor | Android Sensor Hub | Advanced x-axis haptics for sharper response. obviously, every smartphone is not perfect so the complete google pixel disadvantages (cons) and advantages (pros) are listed below.
Google Pixel Advantages (Pros)
- The first and foremost good thing is that it has the most fluid android experience compared to most of the android phones available in the market now.
- The build quality of this Google Pixel is very solid and it feels premium in the hands with a nice grip.
- And the next goodness is it has an excellent camera even in low light conditions u get great pictures with zero shutter lag and the video stabilization is very good and you won’t find any difficulty while shooting the videos in any conditions like outdoor or indoor.
- The first smartphone with Google assistance makes it a tough competitor to the Cupertino Giant’s adorable Siri. Moreover, the UI is going to improve in future and will make it more joyful to use with voice commands. Much effective compared to Siri.
- And next we get unlimited storage of photos and videos that are nothing but we get an unlimited cloud storage, we can even store our photos and videos in 4K resolution.
- The all new Pixel Launcher looks clean and simple, yet adds spice to the new Pixel phones. The launcher may not have a bunch of features but the minimalistic design and look awesome.As everyone of us knows that the big advantage of owning google phones is getting latest android updates and in this case also we have the latest version of android Nougat 7.0 and we get timely software updates directly from Google.
- NFC is supported, making it more portable to control wireless devices.
- Google Assistant is a first-class digital assistant, better than Siri, though features from Google Home aren’t activated yet.
- And next is camera bump, we don’t have camera bump which is really a good thing.
- The fast charging facility is very good and you get to charge your device from completely dead to 25% only in 15 minutes.
- The touch response on this phone has improved a lot.
- The handset has 4GB RAM and snapdragon 821 chipset which makes it a powerful phone, It’s a great phone especially for the gamers and they can play games with highest graphics on it and not only this it works very smooth and you will enjoy using it.
Google Pixel Disadvantages (Cons)
- The very first disadvantage among all google pixel disadvantages is that its Boring iPhone-ish design which is really boring, I would say it is not completely Iphone-ish but the design is a mix of HTC and Iphone.
- Google Pixel is not a water resistant device and there’s no guarantee the handset will survive a heavy rain or a more consistent bath.
- The speaker on this device is very bad and the position of it is also at a very odd position which is at the bottom and it is not very loud which is very disappointing in the case of speaker output as compared to Nexus 6p.
- The fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone could interfere with some uses.
- You won’t get Reliance jio 4G Volte support on this device but they may get the support in future updates but until that time you won’t get Reliance jio volte support on this device.
- The display is dim in bright light, which is annoying when shooting photos outside.
- The Lens Blur feature, designed to compete with the iPhone 7 Plus’ forthcoming Portrait Mode, is hit and miss.
- Still no expandable storage, although the 32 GB and 128 GB variants will satisfy most of the users, but an option would’ve been appreciated. According to me it is one of the worst disadvantage among google pixel disadvantages.
- The Google Pixel and Pixel XL have electronic image stabilization (EIS), not OIS. That doesn’t in any way mean that they can’t capture quality shots,it just means that for those fixated on OIS, anyways it is good to know that it has at least electronic image stabilization.
- The price of the Google pixel is high and The smaller Google Pixel starts at $650 for the 32 GB model and goes up to $749 for the 128 GB version. The larger Pixel XL starts at $769 for the 32 GB variant and goes up to $869 for the 128 GB model.
- The phone has a very big chin which is a waste of space. There is not even a button on it to make it useful and by this, the design is also wasted.Instead of this chin, they could have dedicated more space for the screen or made the phone more delicate.
- The another drawback is the non-removable battery and yes the battery can’t be removed from this device.
- There is only one nano sim card slot and no micro card slot.