WhatsApp Web Android
Before getting to know about how to use WhatsApp web on any android smartphone but First, let us know about what actually WhatsApp web is and how to use itWhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa. At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Steps to install
- You need to go to the play store and install the Whatscan application from the play store otherwise follow the link given below
- Next is you need to set your language settings whichever language you choose
- Then a QR code is generated in the application on your device
- And you need to take any Android smartphone and open the Whatsapp Application
- After opening the Whatsapp application click on the top right button where there are some options displayed like new group, new broadcast Whatsapp web and settings
- Select WhatsApp web, then it will ask you to scan the QR code
- You need to scan the QR code which is generated from the Whatscan application
- And finally all the messages and image files are copied onto your device and from there you can send messages and receive messages.
The above are the steps to install the Whatsacn application and you can download it directly on the play store or click here